I was inspired to write this post after reading Shannon Ables blog post called Why Not...Establish Weekend Rituals?
Are you routine? Do you have rituals? I know I do and I get easily frustrated when someone tries to break it. I am learning that things happen and that sometimes you can't control everything. It is during those moments that you learn to "go with the flow".
1) During the week I stop by my favorite restaurant called Panera and pick up their pumpkin muffie for breakfast.
And oh my goodness is it soft and delicious!
2) I always make sure that the current books that I am reading are packed in my bags.
Read my blog post here about this book.
I recently heard about this book from another author.
So far it has been wonderful! I downloaded it to my Kindle.
3) I have a cup of hot water, lemon and honey along with my fruit fusion water every morning. See my blog post here about that.
My cup and china at home.
4) I cook our favorite meal which is roasted chicken about twice a week. We do love it!
Our meal at home.
5) I love to watch certain Youtube channels every morning while exercising. One channel I love to watch and follow is Sharon Santoni. I love this recent video she posted about the French cheese board. It was absolutely wonderful and if you watch it below pay attention to the beautiful decor of the home. The french live so beautifully to me....
6) Last and certainly not least is my daily devotionals. Yes, I am a christian. Sorry I know that is not popular but I should be free to say that. I love to read my bible and other devotionals. My faith is very important and it keeps me in order. Trust me, I would not be searching so diligently for the "elegance" that I love so much without God.
I hope you enjoyed this post and share some of your rituals. It is always interesting to see how other women live.
(photos via Google and Mrs. Shockley)