Finding your way as a woman is such a challenge. I make a conscience effort on a daily basis to remind myself of who I am and what I want out of life. I want to keep my goals and dreams in front of me.
I also love the life I am building for myself. I just pray that I continue on the right path. I was reading this list sometime last year called "35 Things a Stylish Woman Should Have in her 30s" and I have to say it is great!
Shannon Ables author of the fantastic blog The Simply Luxurious Life is a great writer and teacher. I love her blog and her fantastic lists! They are so inspiring. I have written about her a few times on my blog 22 Ways to Create a Grown Up Space, Be Someone of Quality, and Interview Yourself about Your Passions. These are all great articles from Shannon and I know you will enjoy this one to.
These are just a few from the list that I love.....
1. A classic shoe (be it a flat, boot or pump that fits your signature style)
2. A quality timepiece (I added this to my collection recently, see here)
3. A complementary lip color
4. A work uniform that is appropriate and stylish
5. A signature perfume
6. A preferred flower (or one for each season)
The lamp is fantastic!!
Great work outfit
Chanel jacket, very chic...
I would love to find these!
My favorite flower of all time. The peony...
(all photos via Pinterest)