Blog Photo

Monday, July 17, 2017

A Look at Grand Central Station





Next on the list was a visit to Grand Central Station. I have seen it in a couple of movies but it was quite magnificent seeing it in person.




Walking in....















We walked down to where the food court was. 
I didn't even realize that was in there but I should have know it is a train station.















Then we finally got to the center....











Climbed up the stairs and looked up.







Just like a movie....







Of course they had an Apple store in here and many tech stations. 







But the ceilings were beautiful.







Just beautiful.....

I didn't want to take too many photos there were people everywhere. But having the opportunity to visit was enough for me. 






(photos via Mrs. Shockley)















No comments:

Post a Comment