Blog Photo

Monday, April 24, 2017

Floral Branches




I thought that I would start my week back with some flowering branches. I am always stunned when I see a floral arrangement that consist of branches.

These are always so fantastic to me....





















This post would not be complete without Tina's beautiful arrangements from The Enchanted Home. She has a wonderful blog! 





Beautiful arrangement in Barcelona. 










I thought this was exquisite! Beautiful photo and arrangement. Compliments from Martha Stewart.com


I hope you enjoyed this short post and bare with me as I get back in the swing of things!





(photos via Pinterest)







2 comments:

  1. Hello Mrs Shockley. It's coincidental that I was just looking at flower arrangements before I read your latest update. The ones you posted are so beautiful. I'll be looking for something this weekend at my farmers market for my dining room table. Thank you!




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ms. Debbie,
      I am glad to hear that this inspired you! I have been on a journey to update my floral arrangements at home and have just feel in love with branch arrangements. They look so refreshing, current and exquisite. You must share what you find at your farmers market!

      Delete