Blog Photo

Monday, March 6, 2017

Paris in Bloom ~ A New Book




I am a lover of flowers. I adore flowers, I need flowers! My family knows that every week I will be visiting the flower department at my local grocery store.

I have flower decor, clothes, shoes and books. The most recent book I saw was on Instagram. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw these beautiful photos from author Georgianna Lane. 

















This book is Georgianna's love letter about Paris






Exquisite photography 











Just absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to pick up a copy. This will be my wonderful Sunday read with my cup of tea. 


Here is a snippet about the book:


I wrote and photographed Paris in Bloom to transport you, my friends, on a sumptuous floral tour of the city. An unashamedly romantic celebration of her floral charms, Paris in Bloom was inspired by my first visit to the city as a teenager. Picnics in flower-filled parks along the Seine, up-close viewings of Impressionist paintings, observation of the Parisian art of presentation and wonder at the magnificence of the architecture all had a profound effect on my artistic journey.






(photos via Georgianna Lane.com)





2 comments:

  1. This book does look lovely. It's been on my amazon.com wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! I am really looking forward to getting a copy!

      Delete