Blog Photo

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

My Spring Shoes





I thought I would share a quick post about my shoes for spring. I have been trying to find fun, chic, comfortable shoes for spring and this is what I have so far. 





I have more in my closet (trust me) but these are the new additions to my shoe wardrobe.





These I purchased at DSW and I mentioned them last week on my blog (see here).








I can't wait to wear these!







These were so chic and feminine. Very comfortable!

I really want the orchid pair also!








These I picked up from Von Maur last year. 




Here is a photo with me wearing them and watching my husband shoe shop.













These I picked up last year from Nine West.

People stop me all the time about these.

Sorry I could not find them online anymore. 








These are the BCBGeneration Niro Pump.
Super comfortable and chic!








These I posted about in my February finds entry. See here.



Well I hope you enjoyed this post and the shoes! I try to find shoes that are affordable and lovely. That is always the best combination.





(photos via Mrs. Shockley)
















2 comments:

  1. What a great collection of spring shoes! the floral shoes are so feminine and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs. Shery! I have been wearing the floral ones all week!

      Delete