Blog Photo

Friday, March 10, 2017

Live Elegant Everyday ~ Pinterest Board



I am a big believer in living your life according to your own beauty. We should live and enjoy beautiful things. Beautiful living can be accomplished so easily. It can be small things or big things but beautiful living should be something that we should aim for.

With the world going crazy around us, striving for beauty is something that I have been doing for quite some time now. I was on my board on Pinterest called Live Elegant Everyday. I wanted to share some of the beautiful inspiration from this board.





Beautiful details are always important with beautiful living.






Soft and comfortable







Oh my gosh the counter-tops! Extraordinary!










Love, love, love the wallpaper!





Always have beautiful linens.






Beautiful simply, chic dining inspired by the French








Love the green!








Beautiful entertaining, always use your best!






Wonderful linens and dishes for dining.








Living with antiques.





Beautiful music. I am still taking my piano lessons every Wednesday. I do hope to have a big piano some day. It is something beautiful that I am striving for. I do hope that you enjoyed this post and I hope that it inspired you to continue to live your own life according to your beauty. Enjoy!





(photos via Pinterest)





















No comments:

Post a Comment