Blog Photo

Friday, February 17, 2017

Richard Gere's Bed & Breakfast in New York



Okay, I know that I am not the only Pretty Woman fan out there am I? Then I found out that the seriously handsome Richard Gere has a Bed and Breakfast in New York. It is called the Bedford Post Inn.  




It is an eight room luxury inn, yoga studio and has two restaurants. 









Guests can choose from five room different layouts. 































The Barn, by Chef Michael White is a more casual restaurant where breakfast, lunch and dinner were served.  




Campagna, The signature fine dining restaurant by the Altamarea Group will serve well-known Italian cuisine as well as seasonal dishes focused on the farmer's bounty and local ingredients.








This certainly is a beautiful place and I would love to visit it one day. 




(photos via Google)








2 comments:

  1. How lovely - and a photo of the man himself at the end is a fabulous bonus! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. He is so attractive. I remember the first time I saw Pretty Woman. I was 18 and thought, wow, he is beautiful!

      Delete