Blog Photo

Monday, February 13, 2017

One Kings Lane ~ The Inspired Office




I don't know if any of you subscribe to One Kings Lane. This is a wonderful website for unique, chic decor items. I first learned about the company in 2008 (I believe). I have been receiving their emails ever since.

This past week I received an email that had some lovely items on it. I just had to go on over to the website and take a look. Below are some of my fav items from the website.























































1960's



















































To decorate my office with vintage antiques and modern pieces is a dream. I already have a 33 year old painting in my home office. I do enjoy it. I hope you enjoyed this post as well as my favorite items. 




(photos via One Kings Lane)






2 comments:

  1. I love all your picks, I can easily see them in your home and as well as mine. I have not been on One Kings Lane website in some time. Thanks for reminding us of all their great pieces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Mrs Shery! I try to read my emails from them on a regular basis.

      Delete