Blog Photo

Monday, February 20, 2017

My DSW Picks




I am an avid shopper when it comes to shoes. I am always looking for something chic and comfortable. I have two separate shoe wardrobes, work and weekend. There are shoes that I wear that are strictly for work and then there is my weekend wardrobe.

My weekend shoe selection is mainly kitten heels. I don't have too many flats. I have a very high foot arch so I need some sort of support. As I have gotten older I have learned that wearing flats can make my feet hurt really bad!

But luckily, DSW exist so I am able to find a great pair at a great price. Below are some of my favorites right now....





















I really want this shoe!! I keep thinking about it!








This comes in red also!









Now, I love this shoe!!! I purchased the nude like these last week and I love them!








Comes in cognac and black 












And last but certainly not least.......








I purchased this shoe this weekend!




I hope you have enjoyed some of my choices and check out their website. I love shopping at DSW. It's wonderful!







(photos via DSW.com)




























2 comments:

  1. What a lovely selection of shoes - and I totally agree with you that sometimes, flat shoes can be just as painful as the highest heels! My favourite are the BCBGenerationNiro Pump - a little more racy than I would usually go for, but with neutral clothes, they would look gorgeous. Best wishes Paula x p.s. I found you via YouTube by some strange coincidence - I liked your playlist selection, so I knew that your blog would be good - and I was right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! You found me on Youtube? That is weird. I did not know that my playlists were visible. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete