Blog Photo

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Inspiration for a Dining Room Table



I mentioned that I am on the look out for dining room inspiration. We have had our current dining room table for about 7 years. There is nothing wrong with it, it's just that the table and chairs are just to high.

Honestly, it has a bar room table feel and I loathe it! The only reason why I purchased it in 2010 was because it was within our budget, it had six chairs and it was practically indestructible. Now that I am getting older I wanted something a little more sophisticated and something that will last. I want something timeless.

So my husband and I went to Restoration Hardware to get ideas and samples for the kind of table we want.






Of course I had to take a picture of the chandeliers. They are just mesmerizing. 





This is an actual photo that I took inside the store. This is what we want.
We both love the color and the shape. 








Here is another photo from the side. The chairs are great too! 







Here is another great example. So chic....





I think you guys get the picture now....
Love the legs on this table.






It was a great visit and we really enjoyed it! We got a table sample of what we wanted and some paint colors. I love shopping for furniture and I just love home decor. Really, I just love being a woman. If you want to read my blog post about my first visit to Restoration Hardware see here.







(photos via Mrs. Shockley and Google)





No comments:

Post a Comment