Blog Photo

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Talbots ~ Autumn 2016






It should not come as a surprise that I am sharing my fav picks from Talbots Winter 2016 line! I received my catalog recently and of course they have great pieces that could become potential permanent fixtures in one's wardrobe.






Aren't these cute? I love the scotty dog ones. These shoes are so sophisticated.






Such a timeless cold weather essential.







These are perfect for everyday wear.













This shirt has a beautiful silhouette.





Love, love this. I saw it in the store this week!





























I picked this up already during the Black Friday sale!




Well, I hope this few pieces have inspired you to check out Talbots. It's a great store and I always enjoy their catalogs. If you wish to see my favorites from last year see here and here.


Enjoy!!!




(photos via Google) 






























No comments:

Post a Comment