Blog Photo

Friday, November 4, 2016

The Barefoot Contessa~ Cooking for Jeffrey



Ina is back with her new book Cooking for Jeffrey and I was so happy that my husband picked me up a copy this weekend! I have been recording her new shows every Sunday and it was been wonderful watching them before I go to bed at night.

 
My copy at home.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have already looked through the book and she goes into detail about how her and Jeffrey met and her first store in East Hampton.
 
I still can't believe she was a nuclear analyst for the government! Wow!
 
 
 
Of course her recipes are easy and delicious. I made her chicken piccata this year and it turned out great! See my blog post here about that.
 
 
 
 
She also shared her recipe for Jeffrey's favorite dish.... roasted chicken.
 
 
 
 
 
I can't wait to dig right into this book. Her challah bread in the book looks delish. See what I did to my challah bread here.
 
 
Make sure you pick up your copy soon and watch her show on Sundays on the Food Network.
 
 
 
 
 
 
(photos via Google)

4 comments:

  1. That chicken dish looks wonderful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Angella! And thank you for taking the time to read and comment! It's always fun chatting with readers.

      Delete