Blog Photo

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Simple Flatware





I have been on this place setting kick for months now. Every time I go to the store I am heading to the dinnerware section. I have also been this way with towels and washcloths too!

I guess it is time to replace everything. My husband and I have been to about 3 weddings this year and there is still one more to attend in December. That could be the reason why I have been inspired to buy new household items.

Looking at everyone's registry has convinced me that I need a "do over". I mean honestly and truly stores did not have all these fancy and affordable items when we married 13 years ago! So while I have been shopping for friends, I have also been secretly shopping for me. Here are some place settings that I have had my eye on for sometime now.....






Adore these...










Oh my goodness, do I like this set!
I actually purchased some of the spoons. I love them!













Isn't this great? Wonderful for parties!





























(photos via Google)








4 comments:

  1. You have lovely taste....they are all simple and elegant.

    Warmly, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathleen! I have enjoyed looking at all the new household items.

      Delete