Blog Photo

Monday, November 14, 2016

Madison West Tote




Okay, this will be a quick post but I wanted to share this great tote that I picked up at DSW some weekends ago....





This is my tote. I got it in grey with the gold plates and let me tell you it turns heads!





It is only $40 and comes in 4 different colors. 





Here it is again in the grey. It also comes in blush, black, green and cognac.









Here it is in the black.



I think grey is the number 1 seller so if you are interested click on my link and grab one soon. They are going pretty fast! Enjoy!!








(photos via Mrs. Shockley and DSW)













2 comments:

  1. Now that is lovely ,very timeless and chic ..... I am not in the US but .... I would be buying it in the grey , black and cognac!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Lady Jicky! I wish you could buy it. I love carrying it and you are correct. It is timeless.

      Delete