Blog Photo

Friday, November 11, 2016

Encyclopedia of Style



I am always going back and looking through my magazines. I always seem to finds articles that I missed the second time around.

In Veranda's October 2015 issue there was a fall preview special called the Encyclopedia of Style. I wanted to share a few of my favorites from this list.




The first on the list for me was Embellish:

Go gaga for a sparkling detail







Glittering:

Collar necklaces add feminine and grace








Knowledge:

Read books with expert insight

I so want the Parish Hadley book. I always look at it when I am at the bookstore.





Lush:

A dreamy place for flowers

You all know I adore fresh flowers every week




Master Class:

Bunny Williams line of fabrics with Lee Jofa








Natural Instinct:

Go native with botanicals that have the impact for contemporary art









Pretty:

The flower power of Leron linens

Exquisite embroidered linens are always a must.






Tres Chic

Ines de la Fressange's inimitable Paris Shop

I would love to visit one day.







Va-va-voom

Miles Redd debuts a sensational collection for Schumacher

To see my blog post about Miles read here.








Well- Mannered

The not-quite lost art of engraved stationery

I am a firm believer in hand-written notes and cursive writing.

See my blog post here and here and that.







Young at Heart

Williams- Sonoma Cooking at home

Beautiful dinnerware.




I hope you enjoyed this list from Veranda. If you wish to read the original article see here.






(photos via Veranda.com)



















2 comments: