Blog Photo

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Darcy Miller's New Book ~ Celebrate Everything



There have been a lot of great books that released this year. But I had no idea that one of my favorite editors would be releasing her first book.

I don't know if any of you have heard of Darcy Miller Nussbaum but she is the Editor at Large at Martha Stewart Weddings and founder of Darcy Miller Designs. She is so talented to me and is full of great ideas! Martha was certainly a genius for hiring her years ago.

I have Martha Stewart's Weddings on dvd and I still watch it to this day! I remember watching Darcy put her wedding together on that dvd and I was just amazed at how orderly and beautiful it was. Now this creative genius has her own book and I can not wait to order a copy!



 
 
Darcy's new book Celebrate Everything.
You can "view" it on Amazon.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Darcy's craft room
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Darcy's illustrations are always the best!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
One of the best wedding's magazines in the world.
I have heard it referred to as the "wedding bible".
 
 
 
 


Darcy and my hero Martha Stewart.
 
 
 
 
 

Martha and Darcy with my fashion icon, Carolina Herrera.
To read my blog post about Carolina see here.
 
 
 
 
I hope to be getting my copy soon!
 
 
 
 
 
 
(photos via Google)
 
 
 
 






2 comments: