Blog Photo

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Magnolia Journal ~Joanna Gaines



Okay, now who isn't a fan of HGTV's The Fixer Upper?  I know I am! I especially love the fact the they now have their own magazine called the Magnolia Journal.

 
 
I picked up this copy at our local grocery store. It has great ideas, inspiration, recipes and Joanna's editor page called a Cup O' Jo. In this article she talked about being in the moment and enjoying the journey. I feel like the conversation keeps happening around me. I am doing my best to take heed.
 
 
I also love Joanna's work and I look forward to going to Value City Furniture and checking out her new furniture line called Magnolia Home.
 


 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
I like to call Joanna's style as "country chic". It has a very rustic feel to it but it is incredibly chic.



 
 
Oh goodness, I really like this chair. I could see this in a bedroom reading corner with a black or brown table in the middle. A big blue and white vase with white peonies and a lilac shawl draped over the arm of the chair.  Tres chic!


I hope you check out their magazine and website. Their work is truly wonderful!









(photos via Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment