Blog Photo

Friday, October 14, 2016

Boutique Hotel in Tuscany



I have mentioned numerous times on the blog that my dream is to visit Europe. I am hoping that in another 2 years that dream will come to pass. I mentioned some hotels in Paris a few months ago, see here to read that post.

I recently found this beautiful hotel on Victoria magazine's website. It is absolutely dreamy....



 It is called the Borgo Santo Pietro It is breathtaking isn't it?
 
 
 
 
This is a fully renovated 13th century Tuscan villa.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 

This room is called the Sir Vincent. Spectacular isn't it? Just look at the mural.
My goodness. So exquisite.



 
 
 
 
 
 
There is an artist workshop.
 
 
 
 
 
They have their own honey bees. 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And their own farm where all their food comes from.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Honestly, I looks like a dream. You must visit the website and take a look for yourself.
It is truly unforgettable....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(photos via Victoria.com)
(original article here)
 
 
 
 
 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs. Shockley,
    Well, I must say, you have an amazing eye for lovely things. I want to go shopping with you! Your lamps and the Waterford vase are lovely. Is there a pattern name on the box of the Waterford vase....I love it and perhaps I can 'look' for one. You are my hero!

    Warmly, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathleen! The name of the Waterford vase is called "Cassidy". It should be pretty easy to find. The other Waterford vase that I have is called the "Grant" vase. Oh, I hope you find it and as always thank you for stopping by!

      Delete