Blog Photo

Monday, October 31, 2016

Autumn Candles



It's that time of year again. These years seem to be passing by so quickly now. I am trying to make sure that I enjoy the seasons as they come around. Oh well....

A few weekends ago I took a visit to my favorite candle stores (Yankee Candle and White Barn).  It is autumn now and I need to update my home scents.

The first candle on my list is the Twisted Peppermint.


 
I adore this scent and get it every year! I am so glad to see them bring it back.
 
 
 
 
It is a very soft petal scent. Wonderful for the bedroom.
 
 
 
 
 

Third is Champagne Toast. This was quite surprising. I actually loved it! The wild berries and tangerine zest is a great combination.



 
 
 
 
 
 
Last and certainly not least is North Pole.
This is my second favorite peppermint candle for the holidays.
I have been burning it already in my office. It is just so delightful!
 
 
 
 
Well I hope some of my suggestions inspire you to start looking into your favorite autumn candles for the season. And you should start soon because as I said in the beginning these seasons are flying by!
Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(photos via White Barn.com and Yankee)
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. My favorite Fall/winter candle from Bath & Body works is Pumpkin Pecan Waffle. This spring I'm obsessed with Watermelon Lemonade and Mango Dragonfruit. Try it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I did try the Watermelon Lemonade. It is really nice!

      Delete