Blog Photo

Friday, October 28, 2016

Antique Finds



I have been "pinning away" lately. I am normally not on Pinterest a lot but for some reason I have been inspired.

I have a board on Pinterest called "Antique Finds".  I wanted to share some of my fav pins from this board....





 
This seems to be the color of the season....
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Wonderful idea, an antique table island
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
19th Century Pink English dinner plates
 
I found these on One Kings Lane
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Vintage Louis Vuitton cases, need I say more.
 
 
 
 
 

 
Simply chic
 
 
 
These pins inspire me to keep antiques in my home along with my other d├ęcor. I am learning that antiques can be a great way to bring in unique pieces that are different, valuable and chic. I am sure that there are some of you that feel the same way.
 
Let's enjoy antiques!
 
 
 
 
 
(photos via Pinterest)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment