Blog Photo

Monday, October 10, 2016

Aldo Love...




Oh the goodies this fall are wonderful. I have been finding so many great pieces this season! I have been tremendously excited!

Well, I was walking through the mall (shocker) and what do I see in the front.... a Chanel inspired tote. It was just too lovely to pass up...... I had to go and take a peek..... I mean just a little right?



 




 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Beautifully chic, isn't it?
 
 
 
 
Okay, most of you know I am a sucker for kitten heels and these are just flawless.
The dusty rose color, the perfect size heel. Oh just exquisite!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have this gorgeous necklace already in blue but this neutral color would be a great addition to my wardrobe. Just lovely, isn't it?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh my gosh, I could not say no to these. I purchased these right away.
Just divine....
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Tres chic.....
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed my Aldo finds and check out the site. There maybe some gorgeous pieces waiting for you. I know I maybe going back to pick up the shoes and bag. They are just too lovely to pass up.
 
 
 
And as always, be elegant everyday....
 
 
 
 
 
(photos via Aldo.com)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment