Blog Photo

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A Gracious Kitchen...




Continuing with my small spaces obsession lately I also saw this stupendous 60 square foot kitchen. I could not resist sharing how smart this space really is....



 
Now where is the fridge you ask?
There are actually refrigerator drawers and freezer drawers under the countertops!
Wow....
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
I love the faucet and the apron-front sink.
I love it that everyone is putting artwork in their kitchens.
I may have to visit the flea market soon!
 
 
 
 
 

 
I love the light colored walls and countertop and the tray and baskets from Williams & Sonoma.
 
 
I believe that designing a small space takes a lot of creative and patience but once it is finished the beauty that the space can provide is astonishing.
 
 
To read the original article see here.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(photos via Country Living.com)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment