Blog Photo

Monday, September 26, 2016

Silk Scarves



Scarves, am I the only one who loves them? I hope not. I have been seeing a lot of silk scarves this season and I am happy. I am not sure what is going on but I hope it continues. Back in 2014, my first year of blogging I wrote about my first Hermes purchase see here. I have been hooked ever since.


I am hoping that my next Tradesy purchase will be a Hermes or Louis Vuitton scarf. But for now here are some lovely scarves that are a fraction of the price, beautiful and silk.




I actually purchased this a few weeks ago. It is called the Mojave Silk Scarf from Ann Taylor.







Magnolia Scarf.  I am not sure if it is silk but it is lovely. 










Image result for ralph lauren silk scarf


Another great designer for silk scarves is Ralph Lauren. I search Ebay all the time for vintage Ralph Lauren scarves, see here.





I just picked up this Ralph Lauren scarf at the Ralph Lauren Factory store.

So chic...





I hope this inspires you to take a second look at silk scarfs.









(photos via Ann Taylor and Mrs. Shockley)





2 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs. Shockley,
    You have lovely taste in scarves. I have one Hermes scarf and I wear it all the time. Have you seen the Gucci Flora scarf created for Princess Grace? It has every color you could ever wear, which makes it a classic in my book. (I think it is a 'classic').

    Warmly, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathleen! I just googled the scarf and WOW is that stunning!!! I wonder if I could find a look alike? I see why that is a classic! Absolutely wonderful....

      Delete