Blog Photo

Monday, August 29, 2016

Inspiration on Pinterest...



Pinterest is such an inspiring place. I wish it existed in high school but everything is beautiful in it's time. Maybe it's a good thing it wasn't around. I would have been too distracted to finish my studies. I have about 29 boards on Pinterest that I love!

For the most part it is my giant wish list. It's full of places I want to visit, eat, how I want to dress and live. I wanted to share a couple of my favorite pins from some of my boards. If you wish to see my boards it is here. I hope you enjoy them...













Well, this would be fun for a wedding shower!






Magnificent fireplace





I can not get enough of Aerin Lauder's chinoiserie wallpaper.


































Outdoor dinning by Carolyn Roehm, wonderful isn't it? 
She said this chandelier weighted about 200 lbs!



Inside a Beauty Maven's Stunning Home – One Kings Lane — Our Style Blog: .




 :



Begagnat skrivbord, stol Louis Ghost av Philippe Starck. Spegel av Jacques Adnet från Gubi. Vas och lampa Tine K. Billybokhyllor och handv�:





House Tour: A Vibrant Urban Jungle Paradise DTLA Loft:



French-Inspired Interior Design:







{décor inspiration | at home with : maggie betts, west village, new york}:






In Good Taste: Sam Allen - Design Chic - nothing quite like a fresh flower…:




Horchow.com $755 panels:

I hope to find some of these one day!






This Ivy House:





Me at Restoration Hardware. I loved this store.
If you wish to see my tour visit here.



Of course I could keep adding photos but it would go on for eternity. All I can say is I love beautiful living. 






(Photos via Pinterest and Mrs. Shockley)










2 comments:

  1. Your style is dreamy and wonderful Mrs Shockley - elegant, feminine, romantic and grand. I can totally see you in all of these photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiona! That is very kind of you to say. I am sure that you style is very similar my friend.

      Delete