Blog Photo

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Fav Dresses at Banana Republic



I have had a LOT of posts about Banana Republic! I just love the clothes, accessories, everything they have for the most part is very chic.

While we were in Savannah in June they had several beautiful dresses that I wanted. But the prices were a little too steep. So I do what I always do.... wait patiently and pray that if it is meant to be then it will be.

Well I am happy to report that I purchased 2 out of the 4 dresses that I wanted. I think that is pretty good and I got them for fantastic prices! Here are my favs...




Oh my gosh I so wanted this but could not get my hands on it fast enough!







Some how I managed to get this for $20! I don't know but my store here in my city had it 
marked for that price. Fantastic right! I have worn it twice already! I paired it with a light cardigan and it was office chic!








Stunning dress but sold out already.








I hope I can find this one! Oh I would love it with a nude pump and long gray sweater, paired with some pearls. Oh tres chic!








Now here are both of my dresses. I can't seem to find the one on the left online. Sorry, but I paid about $20 for that one also. I am hoping to catch some of the other ones but I won't hold my breathe! Their dresses always sell out and I can see why they are very beautiful. 










(photos via Banana Republic and Mrs. Shockley)

No comments:

Post a Comment