I love it when an author, designer or favorite blogger shares a "fav list". Those are always so fun and interesting to read. You find out a lot about a person reading their "fav list". I was inspired to do this list after reading Shannon Ables "Why Not... Savor Life?
Other lists that I enjoy are "Ways to Uncomplicate Your Life" and "100 Ways to Be Elegant" which has been an A Home for Elegance favorite (it has about 500 hits since 2014!).
Below is my "savor list". I hope you enjoy it and that it inspires you to begin your list today.
1. Fresh flowers every week at home and at the office.
Roses in our bedroom
2. A new bag
3. My daughter's giggle.
4. My roasted chicken and red potatoes (dinner favorite)!
5. French bread
6. Polished nails
7. Kitten heels
My heels from Sole Society
8. My piano lessons. I am practicing Bach at this moment.
9. The smell of floral perfumes.
10. My husband's hair cut
11. Cooked salted broccoli
My Aerin Lauder perfume Lilac Path
12. Louis Vuitton
13. A silk scarf
14. Psalm 90:17
15. Vintage earrings
16. Chinoiserie wallpaper
Aerin Lauder's chinoiserie is so gorgeous!
17. A good conservation (life changing or revelations)
18. Beautiful china
19. An oriental rug
20. 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12
21. Vanilla ice cream with spanish peanuts
22. Fresh water pearls (my blog entry about mine is here).
23. A glass of Risata moscato
My glass at home
25. Jennifer L. Scott's books
26. The Bible
27. Instagram (my link is here).
28. My blog (but of course)
29. My husband in Ralph Lauren
30. Vintage Martha Stewart shows
31. Diana Krall music
Gosh I love all of her cd's!
32. The Fixer Upper- HGTV
33. New York City ( my visit to Rockefeller Center here).
34. Goodwill and consignment shopping
35. A BMW 535 (my dream car)
Me at Restoration Hardware
37. Classic movies (my blog entry here about my favorites)
38. The Biltmore Estates (which I hope to be visiting soon)
39. Arabella Golby's personal vlog to Florence
I hope you enjoyed my list! Of course I could continue and add more but I figured 40 was enough. If you have a "savor list" please post it below.
(photos via Pinterest and video via Youtube)