Blog Photo

Monday, June 6, 2016

Lovely in Paris...



I keep telling myself.... I will visit Paris, I will visit Pairs and honestly I know I will but waiting for the time to come has been hard.

I am really intrigued by this city. I want to see the beauty of the city. I follow a lot of blogs and Facebook pages of individuals and companies that share this wonderful place.

One company in particular is called Paris Perfect. You can contact the team and have them book you a vacation rental in an authentic Parisian neighborhood. Their friendly English speaking team is available 7 days a week!

I visit their site all the time to just swoon over their rentals. They are absolutely stunning...




The one bedroom Castillon sleeps 2.














This studio apartment is called Kir and it can sleep 2.






This lovely apartment called the Vougeot is a 2 bedroom and sleeps 4. 






Love the kitchen. 






Gorgeous view!!! This apartment called the Chardonnay sleeps up to 5 and is stunning!






Lovely dinning area. 



Oh my goodness, I have to stay off this website! The more I study the apartments the more I want Paris!!! I can't wait to go and I will definitely be contacting Paris Perfect for our stay.





(photos via Paris Perfect.com)



2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!!! So insightful, practical, and warm. Please keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mechelle! I try to keep it as simple as possible. For me making sure that your blog is your "own" is important. I don't want to mimic what someone else is doing. I just want to be Mrs. Shockley. Thank you so much for stopping by. Please come back and chat again soon!

      Delete