Blog Photo

Friday, June 10, 2016

A Recent Jewel...



I love when I find beautiful places that can take you away from your everyday life. Especially, when that place has beauty, wonderful food, beautiful scenery and decor. I found such a place recently called The Greenbrier.

It looks absolutely stunning! I saw it on a blog that I was reading. This is one of the reasons why I follow and read blogs. We are a community that shares knowledge and beauty with one another. Any-who, lets get back to this gorgeous tour that I wanted you to see.



























These are just a few photos of this gorgeous resort. The video below will explain the history and the beauty behind this historical resort. I will be adding this to my list of places to visit. Enjoy!











(photos via Google, video via Youtube)


No comments:

Post a Comment