Blog Photo

Friday, May 20, 2016

A Local Artist that I love....


Last month my husband took us to the Stutz Art Show. It was our first time going and we took my oldest step son and daughter. I have gone to museums to look at art but this was something very special.

They had live bands playing music, classic cars, there was food everywhere and a lot of the artist had wine in their booth space! So we walked around to each artist viewed their work and drank wine!  It was great!

But there was one artist in particular whose work I just adored. Her name is Diane Lyon. As most of you know I am a floral geek and love anything floral. She has one painting in particular that I wanted sooo bad.


This was my favorite. 







I loved this one too! 










If you want to see more of her work view it here.




Another painting that I could not take my eyes off of was this painting called "Repose".







I think it was painted by the artist Victoria Gillieron who also has wonderful pieces. 



And here is a fun photo of some of the classic cars that were at the show. 





Gorgeous aren't they? 



I would encourage you to find out what local artist are in your city and to attend an art show. It is quite wonderful.







(photos via Pinterest and Mrs. Shockley)





No comments:

Post a Comment