Blog Photo

Monday, April 18, 2016

~Updating My Lamps



Lamps can be a great way to bring in more color, style and elegance. I follow Heather Clawson of Habitually Chic and I saw her white base lamp with the black shade and I just loved it!




So I took notice and some tips and decided to update my lamp shades with a chic black. 





This is my lamp in my sitting room. I love it! This is the before and after.





I love this black and white lamp shade that I found at a store called At Home.





I found this lamp there also. It has a creamy color to it and matched it 
up with this bell shaped black lamp shade. Maginifque!





And I had this white lamp base for some years now and added this 
black lamp shade last year. It looks great!



I hope this inspires you to take a second look at black lamp shades!







(photos via Google and Mrs. Shockley)




No comments:

Post a Comment