Blog Photo

Friday, March 4, 2016

My Next Dream Bag


Last year I purchased my first Louis Vuitton from Tradesy (read about it here) and I just love it. Now I am wanting to make another purchase but I am not sure what I want. There are so many wonderful and beautiful bags that it has become a chore to choose one!

I was recently watching an episode of the Barefoot Contessa and Ina was carrying a Prada Saffiano tote.




Isn't it chic! I just love it but it is SUPER expensive. I have a few on my "love list" with Tradesy but I am still looking. Here it is with someone carrying it.....





I think it is so chic and just look at how large it is. That is a Mrs. Shockley bag! The next bag that I have been looking into is the Michael Kors Susannah large tote. This looks so much like the Chanel tote. 



This bag is also not so cheap. It retails for $398! It looks like the Chanel Quilted Shoulder bag which is also on my list. 










Here is a fabulous hand bag review from Teri Gigi on the Michael Kors Susannah Tote




Great video right? Well, wish me luck and I hope to be writing about my bag soon.. whatever I end up choosing. 







(photos via Google, video Youtube)







No comments:

Post a Comment