Blog Photo

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A Fantastic Beach Villa



Time for another home tour!!! These homes have just been so inspiring lately. Every time I open one of my favorite magazines I just smiled. Such inspiration! This 1920's Palm Beach villa just beems with beauty.



A mirrored cabinet glitters in the dining room.






Beautiful slip-covers on the chairs and a printed tablecloth.






Chinese vases on the floor are from Gerald Bland. 












The living room offers multiple seating areas for gathering small and large. The floor lamps are from Formations, table lamps Mrs. MacDougall and the sisal rug is from Stark. 





Oh my gosh I adore this bedroom!! The curtains and matching canopy are in Fortuny fabric. The screen is from John Rosselli Antiques. The 18th century French bench is fantastic! 















(all photos and text via Veranda.com)





No comments:

Post a Comment