Blog Photo

Monday, November 9, 2015

Fall Accessories at Talbots

I love Talbots and that is obvious from all my blog posts, see here for one. I just received the November 2015 catalog and it is utterly amazing!

There are so many great pieces for fall and winter. There is some glitter, some flannel, pajamas, and leather totes, just everything a chic woman needs to feel and look her very best.

So here are a few of my favorite autumn pieces from the catalog. Enjoy...




















This has a floral, fruity scent. Very chic...













photos via Talbots.com






2 comments:

  1. I love those glitter shoes! They are absolutely fabulous. They are comfort with style. I'm going to have to make a trip to my local Talbots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, please do and let me know how you like them!

      Delete