Blog Photo

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Debbie Hall's Home Tour

I am always on Youtube looking for home tours and inspiration. I stumbled on Debbie Hall's home tour a few months ago. Once I viewed the video I became a little more curious about her. So I looked up her company called The Hall Collection.

She has an absolutely stunning home collection. Debbie was a former chef but soon became concerned about what little attention people were paying to their bedrooms and to sleep. Debbie believes that a good night's sleep leads to a good day. Her beautiful linen collection brings back luxury to the boudoir.

Go and view her beautiful website and watch her splendid home tour. It is sure to inspire you....






Debbie Hall 
























(Video via Youtube & photos Google)












No comments:

Post a Comment