The recipe is below and visit Julie's blog. It's fantastic!!!
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 c strawberries, sliced
- ½ c sugar
- fresh cracked salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll thawed puff pastry sheet on a sheet of lightly floured parchment paper.
- Add a cup on strawberries. If desired, use a cake pan & a pizza cutter to create a circle vs rectangle.
- Sprinkle sugar over top. Add 3 cracks of salt.
- Fold edges over & bake 15 minutes or until edges are slightly
My Strawberry Tart. I used pie crust.
I could not find the pastry puff in my store!
I added Cool Whip! It was amazing!!
(all photos via Mrs. Shockley)