Blog Photo

Friday, April 3, 2015

Tasteful Swimsuits 2015

It's getting near the warm season and we are already starting to see the swimsuits come in. Last year I wrote a post about Talbots swimwear. See here if you missed it. Below are some new swimsuits at Talbots that I just love and photos of the swimsuits that I just purchased.

















If you don't like the large price tag then there are more affordable solutions. I found this swimsuit at Walmart!!! Shocking!!! It was only $16!!! And yes I did buy it. It looked great!!






I found this one at T.J. Maxx a few years ago. I only paid $25!


Thanks for reading!!!





(photos via Talbots and my own)



5 comments:

  1. What great swimsuits you have. I haven' t started looking for swim wear as of yet, but I will soon. I hope you had a wonderful time in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. My mother in law lives in Myrtle Beach. It's a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, we did have a good time!! I love South Carolina, especially Columbia. The next time we head south my husband and I want to visit Savannah, Georgia! I also want to visit North Carolina. I would love to see the Biltmore Estates.

      Delete