Blog Photo

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Matching Hangers

I was standing in my closet recently trying to figure out ways to make it look more orderly when the idea popped into my head about matching all my hangers! I thought, "let's get all black hangers and see if that will help it look more orderly". Well, I went and purchased some at the store and Voila!

I think it makes my closet look much better. What do you think?


My closet "before".







My closet "after".


Looks so much better!!!



(photos via Mrs. Shockley)

4 comments:

  1. Yes, it does look more orderly. Looks like you have a great size closet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I have a nice size closet. I waited almost 10 years for it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Garner! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete