Blog Photo

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Chic Affirmations ~At Home with Madame Chic

I love to hear and say personal affirmations to myself in the mornings. While reading At Home with Madame Chic author Jennifer L. Scott mentions a few powerful affirmations that one could say to themselves to improve their quality of life.

I am a firm believer in one using their best and now I am learning that one should believe their best and say the best about themselves. So below are the affirmations that Jennifer mentioned in her book. I would encourage you to add these to your daily thinking. Enjoy!!!

1. I am vibrant, healthy and full of energy.

2. My beauty is radiant.

3. I am a calm and patient parent.

4. Today I will relish the small things.

5. Today I will make my home beautiful.

6. I choose to eat healthy foods today.

7. My home is a sanctuary.

8. I can remain effortlessly in the present moment.

9. My creativity is inspiring.

10. I can get through any situation with grace. ( My absolute favorite!)

11. No matter what happens today, I will cultivate inner peace.

12. I can change the world.

13. All is well. 

For more ideas on living well check out Jennifer's book. I already have a copy and love it!!!



Author Jennifer L. Scott and both of her books.





(photo via Google)




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like something I could afford to read too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think they are wonderful!!! The book is excellent also. Thanks for reading!!!

      Delete