I am a firm believer in one using their best and now I am learning that one should believe their best and say the best about themselves. So below are the affirmations that Jennifer mentioned in her book. I would encourage you to add these to your daily thinking. Enjoy!!!
1. I am vibrant, healthy and full of energy.
2. My beauty is radiant.
3. I am a calm and patient parent.
4. Today I will relish the small things.
5. Today I will make my home beautiful.
6. I choose to eat healthy foods today.
7. My home is a sanctuary.
8. I can remain effortlessly in the present moment.
9. My creativity is inspiring.
10. I can get through any situation with grace. ( My absolute favorite!)
11. No matter what happens today, I will cultivate inner peace.
12. I can change the world.
13. All is well.
For more ideas on living well check out Jennifer's book. I already have a copy and love it!!!
Author Jennifer L. Scott and both of her books.
(photo via Google)