Blog Photo

Monday, November 17, 2014

Fuzzy Throws Around the Home

Since November is here and we know that winter is on it's way, it's time to pull out the warm fuzzy throws. I love having them around my home. My daughter and two step-sons enjoy them also. They are so affordable now.

T.J. Maxx has tons of them! This is my favorite store for home decor. I have about 5 throws around the home. They add warmth and texture to any room and it is so easy to grab one and snuggle up with a cup of tea or hot cocoa. Here are a few photos of my throws. I hope you can find some for your home. Enjoy!!!


My throw from Von Maur. It was free with a $35 purchase. Yeah me!






My leopard throw. I found it at a thrift store. 






This throw is in my office over my chair. I love it! I found it at T.J. Maxx.




This throw is in the family room. My step-sons fight over this one. 
It covers the whole body and is so soft. I found it a T.J. Maxx.
I love the blue and white!


(all photos via Mrs. Shockley)




No comments:

Post a Comment