Blog Photo

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Martha Celebrations

The DIY queen Martha Stewart has a line that makes even those of us who are not party savvy look like geniuses! The Martha Stewart Celebrations line has everything!!! I know I love throwing parties and I always turn to Martha Stewart for easy party decorations.

I don't know how many times I have used her pom-poms for my daughter's parties. She loves them and they give a great wow factor when they are suspended from the ceiling. I would encourage any mom to try the party decor from Martha Stewart. It's easy and affordable!!



The line at JC Penny






I love these jars! They sell these at T.J. Maxx for dollars!






I love these pom-poms. They are only about $10!






My pom-poms and zebra balloons at my daughter's party.
Sorry the photo is dark.
















(all photos via Google)



No comments:

Post a Comment