I came up with this on short notice. I wanted some roasted chicken and cheese but I didn't know how I could tie it all together. But then I thought about the bow-tie pasta I had in the pantry and then it all came together.
Chicken Bow-Tie Pasta
* I just roasted two large chicken breast in the oven ( 400 degrees with olive oil and salt & pepper) for about 40 minutes
* Boiled some bow-tie pasta (half a box)
* Cooked some broccoli (about 2 cups)
* Once it was all cooked I threw it all in a baking dish, seasoned it with more salt & pepper and added some cheese on top.
* I let it cook for about 15 minutes in the oven
Pulled it out and let it cool while the french bread was baking. Once the bread was done, voila! Dinner served!
My chicken pasta