Blog Photo

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Career Contessa

We are in a time and era where women are free to be who they want. I think it's a great time for women to try new things and to be the best they can at it. There are so many resources for women now and so many opportunities.

I don't know how I found this website but I did. It's called Career Contessa.  Career Contessa is an online website that provides a platform for career driven women. They showcase the careers of successful women and provide the steps as to how she was able to accomplish her goal.

The website is so inspirational and so are the stories. I look forward to the facebook posts every week. I love reading the stories of how each successful woman created a plan and how she implemented that plan.

I encourage you to go and visit Career Contessa. It is a lovely site full of inspiration, direction and information for to you succeed in your career.







Lauren McGoodwin
Founder and Editor in Chief 






A Career Contessa feature:





Caitlin Moran













No comments:

Post a Comment