Blog Photo

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Juliska ~ Beautiful Dinnerware

 Juliska was founded in 2001 with only 40  historic bohemian glasses. Now the company has blossomed into one of the leading home brands in America. One of the things I love about Juliska is that they don't focus on the trends. Their products are gorgeous and timeless.

 I first found out about Juliska back in March of this year. Style Me Pretty had this gorgeous blog entry about a registry giveaway. When I went to read the entry, oh my goodness, did I fall in love! The tableware was just stunning!

All of the pieces are artfully crafted and beautifully made. I am a huge fan of the Meadow Picnic CollectionGarden Party CollectionBerry & Thread Glassware, and Berry & Thread Metal Collection. Oh goodness they are all so pretty!  Also, all of the products are microwavable, and dishwasher safe. So take a look at some of their beautiful products below and visit their site. You won't be disappointed! Lastly, take a look at my blog entry about Proper Table Etiquette. Enjoy!



































(the Meadow Picnic collection)



(photos via google)


2 comments:

  1. Hey, this is so beautiful. I am in need of some outdoor dinner party ideas. Actually my dad’s 50th birthday is coming and I would be hosting a fun family bash for him and would like to reserve garden themed venues in San Francisco. If you have any ideas then please share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lucky you! Hosting a wonderful garden themed party in San Francisco sounds great! Thank you for asking me for ideas. I was really surprised by the question. Thank you....


      Have you checked out my blog post called Soiree ~ Elegant Entertaining at Home? Designer Danielle Rollins does a great garden party theme of blue and white. It is quite lovely. Or have you checked out the blog called the Enchanted Home? Ms. Tina does a lovely outdoor party as well. Here website is called theenchantedhome.com and check out her pinterest page as well. I hope it turns out beautifully.

      Delete