Blog Photo

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Soiree~ Elegant Entertaining at Home

As some of you know I love hosting parties at home. I think that entertaining family & friends at home is a great way to invite people into your world. I believe how a woman "keeps" her home and entertains says a lot about her.

I follow several entertaining, lifestyle and fashion blogs. A few months ago one of the blogs I follow had an entry about Danielle Rollins. Danielle has a fantastic business in entertaining. Her book Soiree~ Entertaining with Style is an invite inside the most chic at-home parties.

The book gives detailed descriptions on flowers, table settings and linens. The book features both events intimate and grand and emphasizes on hosting guest with grace and ease at home. I have not purchased my copy yet but will be doing so very soon! Below are some photos from one of Danielle's events. Enjoy!


Danielle Rollins



















Her book is also available at Barnes and Noble 





































(photos via Google)





No comments:

Post a Comment