* 2 Tbsp flour
* 1/2 Tsp salt
* 1/4 Tsp pepper
* 1 egg, beaten
* 1 cup Progresso plain panko bread crumbs
* 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
* 2 Tbsp oil or butter
1. Place flour, egg and bread crumbs on separate plates.
2. Mix salt and pepper into flour.
3. Coat chicken with flour mixture, dip in egg, coat well with bread crumbs.
4. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
5. Cook chicken in oil 8-10 minutes, turning once, until thickest part is 165F and coating is golden brown.
Baking option: (for fish, chicken or pork)
Heat oven to 375F. Spray baking dish. Follow steps 1-3 above. Bake chicken or pork 20-30 minutes, until thickest part of chicken is 165F and is no longer pink in center.
My crusted chicken