Blog Photo

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Laundress New York

Have you heard of the company called The Laundress New York? Well you should. They are an eco-friendly company that supplies a line of detergent, fabric care and home cleaning products. I discovered this company while flipping through the pages of the July/ August 2012 issue of Elle D├ęcor magazine.

When I looked at their website I was so impressed by the presentation of the products. Even the packaging looks clean and sophisticated. Not only do they provide fabric care but they also sell, candles and home fragrances.

They provide a washing service, ironing boards and steamers. There are products for the baby and a monogram shop to personalized your products. You can also ask questions and there is a How- To section. It is an outstanding website that you should check out. I am interested in buying a few of the products myself. So go and check out their website and I have posted a few of their products below. Enjoy!


The founders Gwen and Lindsey













































(photos via the Laundress.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment