Blog Photo

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Tasteful Swimsuits

The season of sun, swimming, and tanning is upon us! The only thing I dread about this season is buying a swimsuit. I am not a small woman so buying a tasteful swimsuit has always been hard for me.

One year I did not go swimming at all because I could not find something that I liked. Either I would find a one piece but the colors were to bright or I would find a two piece and the colors were right! I like classic one-piece swimsuits when going to the beach or swimming at our local pool. I wish every woman felt the same way but they don't. Which brings me to a second reason why I dislike this season, seeing other women wearing a swimsuit too small!!

Which brings me to today's post. I received my Talbots April catalog yesterday evening and what do I spy with my little eye? One-piece swimsuits!!! I was so excited to see these in the catalog yesterday.

The good thing is they go all the way to size 18! Joy!! They are a little steep in price but I bet the quality and the style would be worth it. You would be able to wear this for years to come. So take a peek below at the styles that are available or check out Talbots.com.

Also, I have seen fantastic one-piece swimsuits at TJ Maxx. I was able to purchase one last year for about $25. Enjoy!

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment