Blog Photo

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Elegant Wedding Dresses

I just love looking at wedding photos! Weddings bring so many emotions. Joy, hope, beauty and inspiration. I get so excited while I am in the grocery store and I see the new Martha Stewart Weddings magazine or the Brides magazine.

What I love about wedding dresses now is the freedom to create and wear what you want. Weddings use to be so traditional and now it's more about the couple than just the bride. A wedding should be a personal reflection of your own taste and customs.

So take a look below at these beautiful gowns and watch the Gown Fashion Show  with Randy Fenoli on the Martha Stewart Show! Enjoy!






 
 
Carolina Herrera in 1968








 
Halle Berry in the movie called "The Wedding", 1998
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment